Translate

Friday, January 24, 2014

The Dark Wolf's first review and e-book update

I am happy to announce that my book, The Dark Wolf, has received its first review, courtesy of a friend of mine who promised to write an honest opinion on it! You can read the review on her blog::   http://kyanalightwing.blogspot.com/2014/01/review-dark-wolf.html

And an update on the e-book version of my book. I am sorry to say, that I have temporarily removed it due to Amazon messing up the formatting. Apparently, their online previewer has some bugs in it which threw me off from noticing any errors, and I wasn't aware of it until I went to Amazon itself to look inside the e-book. Fortunately, I know what to do and will have the e-book up and running again shortly, this time error free. I do apologize for this, and like I said, I should have the e-book available again very soon. 

3 comments: