Translate

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Inspiring Poetry


I recently finished reading two books of poetry by author Ophelia-Marie Flowers, and as they were so good, I decided to write up a review of them on here.
The two books from the author are Sixteen So in Love with You, and Zeal Aspiring. Now I’ve never been a fan of poetry. I rarely read any, and as for writing them, I think there is only one I can say that I ever wrote. When I started reading these books, however, I was immediately captivated by what lay on each page. There are several poems that deal with life’s questions, the pain many of us go through and hide from others, and our struggle to be different from the rest of the world. And in every one, God’s power is always present. Each poem is a heartfelt reminder of God’s goodness and mercy, and reminds us that no matter what, no matter how many times we think we know it all and fail, God is always there to take our hand and pick us up. Sixteen So in Love with You, and Zeal Aspiring are both uplifting and inspiring. They are books that not only glorify God, but also His unfailing love towards us, His children. Whether or not you’re a fan of poetry, if you’re looking for a word of encouragement, or a simple reminder of God’s love, I highly recommend buying these books by Ophelia-Marie Flowers. You won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment