Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!


Happy New Year, everyone. I hope all of you are enjoying the beginning of the New Year with your friends and loved ones. :)
Well, even though 2013 is now gone, it’s nice to look back and reflect on some of the memorable times from then. For me, the most memorable was probably all those many months of writing, editing, and rewriting my book. Then there was the joy of getting it published, of which I still get a thrill about when I think of it, and of course, there was winning that book giveaway. That was really awesome. And there was the ice storm that hit my area, which was the second ice storm I’ve gone through since the one in 1998. My yard is still covered with a strong coat of ice and looks like one big skating ring.
Anyway, Happy 2014, and may this year truly be a most blessed and happy year for all of you. If any of you have any memorable times from 2013 you'd like to tell, feel free to share them. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment