Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Liebster Award!






Well, to my surprise, I was nominated for the Liebster award by Idk323 at World of Panin and many other things!

For this award I have to:
Link back to the blogger who tagged me.
Answer the ten questions she gives me.
Nominate ten others and ask them ten questions.
Let those nominees know they were tagged.

Here are the questions I was asked:

1. What are your top three favorite movies?

That’s a hard one, as I have a lot of favorites. The ones I favor the most are Batman Begins, The Incredible Hulk, The Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, Iron Man, Captain America: The First Avenger, and Thor.

2. What is your least favorite book that you've ever read?

Now that’s an easy one. Auralia’s Colors definitely takes first place in that department. Not only was it totally boring, it was downright depressing.

3. Do you listen to music while you write/read? If so, what do you listen to?

I don’t generally like to listen to music while I read as it’s distracting when you’re trying to immerse yourself in the story and up until a few months ago, not even when I was writing. Now when I write, I like to listen to movie soundtracks like Batman Begins, The Dark Knight Rises, Man of Steel, Iron Man 3, and my latest, X-Men First Class.

4. What is your favorite genre to read?

Christian Fantasy. Since I got my first batch of books when I was just a tyke, I’ve had an insatiable love for books in that genre.

5. Reading, or writing? Which one do you prefer more?

Although I love writing, reading will always be my first passion. I love picking up a book and just immersing myself in the world and characters, and relaxing my mind after the stress of the day.

6. What inspires you to write the most?

I would say God. If it wasn’t for Him, I would still be reading stories and not writing them.

7. Which fictional character are you most like?

Wow, that is a tough one. I’ve never really given any thought to what fictional character I’m like. Since I don’t have any ideas, I’ll have to use the one my sister suggested which is Peter Pevensie from Narnia. Not exactly a character I would have thought of, but that’s what my sister thinks I’m like the most.

8. What is your favorite thing to write with? Pen, pencil, sharpie... ect.

A pen used to be my favorite until I got a laptop.

9. What is your favorite type of character, the hero or the villain?

Hero, definitely. While I like a good villain, I always prefer the hero.

10. What is your favorite fictional place?

I actually have several. Solandria from the Codebearer Series, Anthropos from The Archives of Anthopos, and Kirthanin from The Binding of the Blade Series.

Now for my ten questions:
1. If you had the choice to be either a superhero or super villain, which would you choose?
2. What is your favorite genre to write in?
3. If you had the opportunity to travel to either a fictional world of your own creation or someone else’s, which would you choose?
4. Who is your all-time favorite fictional superhero?
5. What is your favorite weapon?
6. Between The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises, which one did you prefer the most?
7. Name your top five favorite book series
8. What is your favorite fantasy creature?
9. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
10. Let’s say you buy a lotto ticket and end up winning a million dollars. What would you do with the money?

Well, that's it! And now, here are the people I’m nominating:

Elethia

Bethany Johnson

CrazyAndyMan

HyperLinkzer

Not ten, but those are all I could think of at the moment. :)

1 comment:

  1. I answered your tag!
    http://writinginrivendell.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete