Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

Marvel's Agents of Shield




After several years, we finally get another live action TV series from Marvel. Granted, it’s not exactly one I was very eager about to begin with.
When I first heard about this show, I was initially skeptical. Seriously, a series about a bunch of Shield agents? I’m a huge Marvel fan so I know all about Shield, but they have never been a favorite of mine and certainly not something I would done an entire series on. Still, I decided to look into it and see what the whole thing was about. The series takes place in the same Marvel Cinematic Universe that Iron Man and the Avengers belong in, and has Coulson, back from the dead shockingly, assembling a special team of agents to investigate strange cases and the rise of superhumans emerging in the world.
I had known that the show was supposed to be taking place after the events in the Avengers and that Coulson would be back, which I was happy to hear, but I still had some reservations until I saw the trailer. It not only succeeded in raising my interest, but I’m now actually looking forward to seeing the show. The series premiers tomorrow night on the ABC channel, so if you’re a Marvel fan or just curious about the series in general, tune in and take a peek.

2 comments:

  1. I watched it and I thought it was pretty cool! Oh, and I nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://idk323swop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I plan on writing a review on it as soon as I have time.

      Wow, thank you very much!

      Delete