Translate

Thursday, September 19, 2013

GIMP art


In between working on my novel and all, I created a few images using GIMP, which I decided I would post on here for all of you to see. Bear in mind that they're not perfect as I'm still learning how to use the program properly. These are some of the better ones I created.




This was supposed to be an arrow, but it didn't exactly come out as good as I'd hoped.









Yes, this is supposed to be a bird's head. It's rough, but it's much better than the last three I created.





The "S" came out a little crooked because I tried to paint it instead of using a path. 


3 comments:

  1. Pretty good, Dark Wolf! Better than I'd probably do on GIMP. I like the
    Super Man logo and the cross the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Dark Wolf! These are neat! =D

    ReplyDelete