Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tag Response


Okay, here are my answers to a tag Elethia gave me. While it won’t be as epic as hers, hopefully they aren’t too bad. :)



1. If the main villain of your favorite book/movie/TV series showed up on your front doorstep, what would you do? (Explain who it is first...)


Well, after much deliberation, I decided I would go with Cheimontyr from the Binding of the Blade series. He is a giant called the Bringer of Storms as he can control the weather. He’s like Thor and carries a hammer as well, but attitude wise, he’s not as nice. He is a part of a race of giants called the Vulsutyrim who threw their lot in with the evil Titan Malek to take control of all of Kirthanin.

If he were to show up on my doorstep, I suppose would be frozen for a couple seconds from sheer panic and shock before going to make sure my family was out of the house in case the guy decided to send a lightning bolt. Then I’d grab a sledgehammer and meat cleaver, and tell him to take a hike.

2. Now supposing the heroes opposite this villain showed up just after your exchange. What would you do then?


Alright! Valzaan, Aljeron, Etrigan the Great Bear, and my favorite, Sulmandir, the Father of Dragons! Go sock it to the bugger!
Naturally I would go check on my family and stay out of the way, but I’d keep the gun handy just to be on the safe side.

3. So... moving on, the heroes defeat the villain (with some help from you, of course- whatever it may be. ;) But the next day, you're just walking along, minding your own business, when you suddenly come across the same villain... who is now lying in the dust severely wounded and unconscious. What do you do?


What to do, what to do…. Well, aside from the fact I wouldn’t know how to tend to wounded giant anyway, I certainly wouldn’t bother helping the guy. His main goal is to destroy anyone who doesn’t submit to Malek, so I’m certainly not going to stick around. Who needs the villains creating anymore havoc than there already is in the world?

4. Now his minions show up and kidnap both you and him and take you to their universe (or version of your universe, whatever it happens to be.) Your reaction?


Captured by giants?!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!! Okay, aside from the initial panic, I would try to keep calm, and definitely don’t do anything to tick them off, while keeping alert for the best moment to escape.

5. Your fantastic heroes have arrived to rescue you- but now you're faced with a choice. The villain, out of gratitude for your earlier help, (assuming you actually did help him when he was wounded) has offered you a chance to travel back to your own universe. However, the heroes warn you not to trust him. The only other way for you to get back home is to travel with the heroes on a long and dangerous journey... and there's no guarantee that you'll survive.
What. Do. You. Do.


Well, seeing as how I didn’t, I can’t see Cheimontyr offering to take me back home, nor would I accept if he did. I’d rather take my chances with the heroes. If you got a prophet, a dragon, an enormous bear, and a mighty warrior, the odds on you making it can’t really be that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment