Translate

Friday, August 15, 2014

The Saga Continues....





And the writing process begins once more. Or finishes up, actually. With a lot less stress and definitely more enthusiasm, God and I have put out what I think to be the next best chapter in The Heart of Light saga. Currently the book is in the process of being edited, two thirds of which is already done, and I have not only gotten the artwork and cover design done for it, but also revamped the design of The Dark Wolf and created new art for it as well. 
As for the story of Crown of Ravens, I don’t want to give away spoilers (hard though it is) so I’ll just say that everything in it is darker, deeper, and more emotional than the previous installment. Redemption, hope, and learning to trust even when it looks darkest are elements that are explored in depth in the story.
New characters will be introduced, and mysteries left unsolved in The Dark Wolf are revealed in Crown of Ravens while a few more are introduced. 
I’m really excited about the characters and the direction of the story, and I can’t wait until all of you can share in it. If you want detailed stats on the book’s progress towards publication as well as art clippings I post (some of which are experiments that may or may not make you wince), feel free to drop by and visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/JM-Christian/1413797125535009?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment