Translate

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sunflower Blogger Award

Yeesh, has it been long. Sorry, for that, folks. I know I promised to post an article on here on how to format your e-book, but due to the fact that I had this tag from Kya Lightwing waiting for me, I posted the article on my other blog which you can read here : http://55darkwolf.wordpress.com/2014/04/12/formatting-tip…book-on-kindle/ ‎
(And sorry for the long delay in answering this, Kya.)

So on to the tag. Here are the rules:

Share 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers
Make 11 questions for the nominated bloggers.

{Is it just me, or are there a lot of elevens in here? ;)}

And now here are eleven facts about me:

1. I was born in the US.
2. I only have one sibling, a sister.
3. I don’t wear jeans.
4. My main style of writing tends to lean on the dark and gritty side.
5. I’m a collector of Christian fantasy.
6. I do not like e-books.
7. The Underground Holy Worlds forums are my favorite places to hang out.
8. I’m the author of my first published work of fantasy (of which I hope you’ll take a look at ;)).
9. The Dark Knight Rises soundtrack is one of my favorite pieces of music to listen to while writing.
10. GIMP is my favorite tool for making artwork.
11. I’m currently working on the sequel to The Dark Wolf and working on the artwork for it (which I might post the results of on here;) ).

And now for the questions I must answer:



1. What is your favorite food?

That’s hard since I love all of my mom’s cooking. I guess it’s a toss between pizza and rice and beans with chicken.

2. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever done while writing?

Can’t really think of anything strange I do except maybe pound the keys of my laptop occasionally in tune to the music. ;)

3. Favorite type of computer?

Laptop.

4. Favorite sport?

Does fencing count?

5. Horses or dogs?

Probably horses. Aside from wolves, I don’t care for many dogs.

6. Did you watch at least some of the Sochi Olympics?

Nope. I was watching the late ‘80s live action Beauty and the Beast at that time.

7. Salt or sugar?

I suppose I would have to pick salt, but I’m really more of a pepper fan.

8. Snow?

Oh, yes. I love snow.

9. Hot or cold?

Cold.

10. Favorite genre to write in?

Fantasy, of course. :)

11. Favorite horse? (by name)

I’m not an expert on horses, but I think it’s a toss between an Arabian and those Belgian ones.

As for tagging, whoever reads this, just consider yourself tagged. :)
And now for my questions:




What is your favorite fictional superhero?
If you could have one wish in the whole world granted to you, what would you wish for?
What’s your favorite movie for 2013?
Dragons or elves?
Paperback or e-book?
Assuming you’ve watched the film called The Avengers, which is your favorite Avenger?
What kind of music do you like to listen to while writing? (assuming you listen to any)
What’s your favorite animal?
How would you describe your personality?
A vacation in Ireland, or one in Florida?
Lord of the Rings or The Berinfell Prophecies?

No comments:

Post a Comment